1. Cerebral congestions esp. from exposure to sun or radiated heat; from mental excitement; at climaxis; face may be pale or congested even to dusky appearance. Sunstroke.
2. Mental confusion; familiar things seem strange. loses his way; after injuries, etc.
3. Throbbing pulsation all through head with every pulse beat; hot painful.
4. Headaches; severe bursting or crushing pain, ((<)) noise, motion, jarring, stooping, touch of hat, having hair cut; sudden attacks; from heat of sun; in place of menses.
5. Congestion of heart; often alt. rush of blood to head; angina pectoris with fluttering of heart and violent beating as if chest would burst open, laboured breathing; pains radiate in all directions even into arms (3x.).