Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Dr. Yogesh Sehgal, son of Dr. M L Sehgal, the founder of Revolutionized Homeopathy or the Sehgal Method. He is an internationally well-known speaker, co-author of several books on Sehgal Method and practices in New Delhi.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Facekom.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Katja Schütt interviews the renowned David Lilley, who shares his thoughts about depth homeopathy...
Dr. Jan Scholten, who pioneered the periodic table method of classifying the elements for...
Dr. Lauri Grossman is interviewed by Alan V. Schmukler
A very interesting interview with Steven Decker by none other than Rudi Verspoor himself. Decker's...