Dr. Bhatia says that ‘homeopathy works slowly’ is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its eating. So he fortifies his statements with numerous cases in his BBC study group meet.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Facekom.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Part 2 - Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of...
Let's talk about talking - Dr. Sankaran's insights on case taking and case receiving!
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Swedish homeopath Viveca Wilhelmsson at the International Academy of...
Dr Gaurang Gaikwad interviewed by Dr. Manish Bhatia at The Other Song Academy. Nov 2013.