Dr. Bhatia says that ‘homeopathy works slowly’ is a myth and the proof of the pudding lies in its eating. So he fortifies his statements with numerous cases in his BBC study group meet.
About the author
Dr. Manish Bhatia
- BHMS, BCA, M.Sc Homeopathy (UK), CICH (Greece)
- Ass. Professor, Organon & Homeopathic Philosophy, SKH Medical College, Jaipur
- Founder Director of Facekom.com
- Editor, Homeopathy 4 Everyone
- Member, Advisory Board, Homeopathic Links
- Co-author - Homeopathy and Mental Health Care: Integrative Practice, Principles and Research
- Author -
- Awardee - Raja Pajwan Dev Award for Excellence in the Field of Medicine; APJ Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in Homeopathy Education
- For consultation, seminars or clinical training, write to [email protected]
You may also like
Part 9 to 12 of Grant Bentley's interview on Miasms
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviewed the Mexican homeopath Dr. Carlos Barbosa in Alonissos, Greece at the...
Part 2 - Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Professor George Vithoulkas at the International Academy of...
Dr. Manish Bhatia interviews Swedish homeopath Viveca Wilhelmsson at the International Academy of...